The cooler months are fast approaching so it’s time to stock up on the products you will need to make sure you are prepared for the next season. At Farmgard, we are the leading suppliers of Mixer wagons, Rotary Hoes, Power harrows and more!
Continue reading to see our list of must-haves in preparation for Winter.
We offer two mixer wagons for your farming needs.
- Twin Auger Mixer – Tractors from 100 HP upwards – The ten, twin vertical auger mixer wagons, from 15m3 to 33m3, are ideal for operators who want more capacity without extra height while maintaining quality. Despite the extra capacity, wagons in this range remain easy to manoeuvre.
- Tractors from 80 HP upwards – All Abbey mixer wagons have 20mm base plate steel and a Digi Star weighing system, known for reliability. Four weigh bars give consistent and accurate weighing, offering greater stability compared with three-bar systems. They have wide left and right-side doors for even feeding.
Rotary hoes are ideal tools as they can be used to complete many jobs. This can be used to reduce soil crusting and support crop emergence as well as controlling weeds that emerge after planting when the rainfall has not been efficient.
At Farm Gard, we supply a range of rotary hoes that are durable and are designed to last. These effective designs offer a rigid steel frame with a unique triple sealing system to keep water, dirt, and other objects from causing harm to bearings. The drive unit is at the core of the machine which is designed and produced by Celli that enables complete quality control over all componentry and workmanship.
At Farmgard we offer three state-of-the-art Power Harrow tractors.
- Tractors from 40-250 HP – These range in size from 1 m, for tight spaces, to 4.5 m, and suit tractors from 40 to 250 hp. Extra rotors, in combination with vertical, sliding side plates that contain the soil as it is worked, producing a finer seedbed.
- Folding Power Harrows from 150-450 HP – Celli’s folding power harrows come in sizes from 4 m to 8 m wide, suited to the gruntiest tractors. These harrows can include a stone protection system to reduce wear on the rotors, and to avoid jamming. For simplified and faster maintenance, you can order yours with a reliable, quick-release tines system.
- Combovator Bed Forming – Introducing the revolutionary system that combines soil cultivation & raised bed formation in one pass. Bolt-on a bed former or roller to power harrow or rotary tiller and you have the ‘one-pass’ Combovator system. The multi-purpose tool that saves time, money and hassles.
We are more than just a farm machinery importer and distributor; we are your machinery partner. We’ve been in the business of providing world-class farm equipment specifically tailored to local Australian farming and growing conditions for over 40 years.
Contact Us Today
We know what we’re talking about because we’ve been talking about it for generations.
For all your enquiries contact us 0800 FARMGARD and speak to one of our experts today.